Rated 4.2 out of 5
4.2 Stars out of 5
- by fruity101079, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great for replacement of Speedial.
I can customize the look and the icons. Perfect.
I only have one problem:
New tabs opens Quickdial. Ok.
But the Firefox home button doesn't load Quickdial.
So in FF options, i choose "current page" to be loaded at the start of FF.( something like moz-extension://5571619f-c5a5-4aa8-9190-a0107743b87/dial). Everything is working fine.
But when I close and reload FF, it's doens't work anymore, it seems that the moz-extension link has changed.
Is it related to Quickdial or to Firefox Portable?
Thank you for your job.
edit: you already know it https://github.com/MatMoul/quickdial-webext/issues/21
- by Firefox user 13541215, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Nice app. Could you add an option to open a dial on a new tab?
- by Firefox user 13539450, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5nice app! =)
i make 2 screenshots of what i had before - can you pls check it and say - can you make this?
if short: can i have settings on EVERY screen (example: on 1st screen 6x4 dials, on 2nd screen 4x3 and so on)
i dont like to use folders btw(( i used tabs before in Fast Dial...
and btw - pls make MORE than 2 screens for dials... i full them all now... add function pls in settings "add XX screens"
thx 4 working on app :)At this time, you can only set one layout for all page of the addon.
It's possible that in the future I'll add more features for this but I need more time...
I'm not sure I understand the 2 screens for dial, not tested with more...
I'll test with more when I have time...
For the screenshots, this not possible as his...
- by Lain, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Add a search bar
Add a option to edit position of "Back Button"
Add a Scroll Option
Add Individual config by Group.
Add a option to add direct in a group one page.
Allow to move dials between groups.
Add a option to edit the size and design of the Folder or Favorite individually
Add a option to move the folders and favorites free on the page.
Do not rush, make the ideas you think are good, or find it interesting to improve the app.
- by Firefox user 13534191, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5this is probably best speed dial addon i've ever used. can you please adding custom CSS support? it would be perfect. thanks again for this amazing addon!
- by Firefox user 10926038, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5It is the best for now. Fast dial was even better but the important things are:
it is open source;
it works with normal bookmarks.
In fact too many times I had to lose all my speed dials after moving to a new "new tab" addon.
- by Firefox user 11297014, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great Addon. Works as said in description, clean and easy to use UI.
Is there any possibility you can add .webm support for the background image? I converted the .webm to .gif but the image size is 30MB(gif) instad of 2 MB(webm) and its lagging sometimes. Additionally the gif looks a bit odd like a canvas.
- by Firefox user 13528067, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Ho provato tutte le estensioni simili, secondo me questa è la migliore. This is the best. Mancano alcune funzioni di fastdial: drag e drop d'ont work in scrool mouse and edit dial by a click. Please make a feature copy of super best fast dial. Tank you
- by Firefox user 13525480, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is the best I've ever seen to organize bookmarks. Faster and better in everything.
For the ideal: the ability to change the home folder of bookmarks to specify the path to the folder of tabs. I had to move folders to the folder Quick Dail, it's trivia.
Even created an account to leave a review. I use the browser with the version of firefox 3. *
Это лучшее, что я когда либо видел для организации закладок. Быстрее и лучше во всём.
Для идеала: возможность изменить домашнюю папку закладок, чтоб указать путь на папку вкладок. Мне пришлось перемещать папки в папку Quick Dail, это мелочи.
Даже создал аккаунт, чтоб оставить отзыв. Пользуюсь браузером с версии firefox 3.*Thanks for your return.
You can set a custom folder in Quick Dial settings, at the bottom of the grid tab.
If you start the path with /, you can provide the path you whant.
Otherwise the path start in Bookmark menu.
But be careful with /, when you display a page with quick dial, the refresh method rewrite the title of the bookmarks.
- by Firefox user 13524545, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Very nice plugin, very good start to reimplement FastDial in new API.
Few notes for future improvement:
1) Seems to ignore "Delay" parameter, captures image in like 500-1000ms even when I set it to 10000ms. Hence not loaded images as icons.
2) Cannot execute file:// links
3) When I right click at free spot and add new url - it creates new icon at the top-left corner, no at the place I've clicked.
- by Leo, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5In Fast Dial there was a choice if you wanted the clicked link to open in a new tab, don't see this in Quick Dial, can you please add this ?
If it gets this feature i'll give it 5 stars !
Added the 5th star, thank you for adding the open in new tab feature !