Rated 4.2 out of 5
4.2 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 14498887, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Very simple, but so good! I've tried many 'highly customizable' speed dial addons but this is the first one that is actually clean, uncluttered and lightweight. I've also yet to encounter any major bug, which isn't something I can say about alternative similar addons.
Someone requested user setup examples : https://i.imgur.com/wbb7lAA.png
- by admmgmail, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5It is a Masterpiece, im happy with this! actually i would like to see some customized bookmark from other users.. just to improve what i already have.. at least an screenshot or something, anyone?
- by Loran A. Rendel, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5When I open firefox, the addon replaces the active tab, and I must go back for each window active tab.
- by Jay163, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5After upgrading to Firefox 63.0.1 this addon is showing as a pinned tab whenever I start Firefox. This causes me to lose the real pinned tab that Quick dial replaced. Not good. After I disabled Quick Dial and restarted Firefox my pinned tab is back. This has to be some kind of bug.
- by skynet, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Firefox 63.0 clean. I install uBlock Origin and Quick Dial. In the settings of the Start - Restore previous session flag is set. I did not make any additional settings in the add-ons. After rebooting the browser, the tab loads not the saved site, but the Quick Dial tab. I have to click the Back button to return to the previous site. What could be the problem?
PS: Problem solving - extensions.webextensions.background-delayed-startup in false
Фаерфокс 63.0 чистый. Устанавливаю uBlock Origin и Quick Dial. В настройках браузера Запуск-Восстановить предыдущую сессию установлен флаг. Никаких дополнительных настроек в дополнениях не делал. После перезагрузки браузера, вкладка загружает не сохранённый сайт, а вкладку Quick Dial. Приходится нажимать кнопку Назад, чтобы вернуться к предыдущему сайту. В чём может быть проблема?
PS: Решение проблемы - extensions.webextensions.background-delayed-startup in false
- by Scribe, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Works very well and there are plenty of customisation options.
Startup is currently fairly slow, but the developer is aware, so hopefully this will improve with time.
Tips for other users: Right click a thumbnail for Quick Dial Settings, or Properties to edit a title. 'Capture in a new tab' will often load a better image.
- by Leo9idas, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5A big thanks for this wonderful addon ! Lots of customization and utilising the existing bookmarks system. I hope you have the time to continue improving it ! Thank you !
- by yolandal, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5I've used this add-on for a while and worked fine. But now with FF 62 it stopped working! I re-installed the plugin. It remembered my previous URL's, but the thumbs are very large, and I can't change it. Every time I want to r/click to go to the settings nothing happens, and my screen freezes when I want to scroll down.
And when I click on a regular link on my bookmarks the pages doesn't load.
Can you please fix this?
After a lot of hassle and after all deinstalling FVD I reinstalled QD again. It works again now, but I had to reset all my settings and images. After all I'm glad it's working again. Hopefully it will survive the next updates.Link to https://github.com/MatMoul/quickdial-webext/issues/105
It seem this is the same question...
Edit: Thanks for the reply...
The bug is in FVD and I can't made anything... But if you have a backup, (Previous versions on Windows or Time Machine on Mac), you can recover your storage.js in Firefox profile folder (firstname.lastname@example.org/storage.js)
- by geomorfolog, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 51. При включенной опции "Открытие папки в новой вкладке" не работает кнопка "Назад"
(When the option "Open Folder in New Tab" is enabled, the "Back Button" does not work).
2. Просьба добавить в "Открытие закладок" и "Открытие папок" опцию "Открытие ... в фоновой вкладке"
(Please add to the "Open Bookmarks" and "Open Folders" option "Open ... in the Background Tab").1 : When you use the open in new window option for folder, the back button doesn't work, you can hide it in option. History is not avaible in new window.
2 : If you want ask new features, please open one issue for each feature on github...