Rated 4.2 out of 5
4.2 Stars out of 5
- by Сергей, 15 days agoRated 5 out of 5I've tried different extensions for the home page, but I like this extension the most. Thanks to the developers for continuing to support and make corrections. I would like to see the font selection in the settings as well
- by Firefox user 16391037, 18 days agoRated 3 out of 5Since the last 2 updates, my folder changes places everytime, as if it doesn"rt rememebr where I set them. I am extremely organized and need it, but hose mis-organizing problems are really making me considering getting rid with Quick Dial... wich is sad... Is it possible to stop QD to change the place of my organized folders and thumbnails ?
- by FuGu, 22 days agoRated 5 out of 5For all those who got trouble because QD isn't shown correctly... deactivate QD and restart FF. After this activate and restart and all is fine!
Thanks to for this great Add On!
- by techmaster50, 22 days agoRated 4 out of 5very good addon! ty matmoul =) but even after update 30.01.2021 - addon has a serious bug =( CANT create new dials (they created - i see it - and then in 3-4 sec it dissapears forever). much more - the new dial which i try to create - moved not to Quick Dils folder in bookmarks - it mooves in main bookmarks default folder... fix it pls :) ty
- by Salsa, 25 days agoRated 4 out of 5After updating FireFox to version 85.0, the correct operation of the extension is broken: there is no menu of the settings dialog and the display style is broken!
How can I fix the situation: remove the extension and install it again, but you will have to make individual settings, here is a hassle :(
- by Firefox user 12366332, a month agoRated 3 out of 5Love the extension, but as of the latest update to firefox, all of the thumbnails have shifted to the right, with 3 staggered horizontal lines at the top left corner that seem to do nothing. The function of quick dial seems to have stopped working, as well. I can no longer add new bookmarks or customize quick dial in any way.
- by Bonzoid, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Liebe Entwickler von Quick Dial,
man fragt sich, weshalb die Macher vom Firefox mit ihrer neuen Version nicht ein Augenmerk auf Quick Dial geworfen haben. Die neue Leiste im Firefox 85 ist bei großen Sammlungen von Links lahm und umständlich. Wäre schön, wenn der Fehler in Quick Dial behoben werden könnte, wäre noch schöner, wenn dieses Addon von Mozilla übernommen und eingepflegt werden könnte.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
- by CodemanV, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5This plugin was fantastic until it stopped working all of a sudden. Nothing to do with updates of anykind, (Windows, Firefox, etc.) it just stopped updating it's database with any new additions or changes made.
It has retained the old bookmarks and customisations made but to make matters worse it rescans and resets ALL the new bookmarks added and this introduces a lot of lag & CPU spiking which makes my PC feel really sluggish. Also this rescan renames all the new bookmarks added in the actual Bookmarks folder.
A few people including myself have reported this issue but there doesn't seem to be any interest in fixing it.
So this addon is now unusable. Such a shame as I had this addon setup nice and functional over the time I used it.
- by bojackbirdman, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5Does what I need to in lieu of firefox not having a toolbar only on new tab page. It works great for me, not having any of the issues I have seen reported myself
- by Firefox user 5891243, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5I have tried numerous times, on 3 laptops, to get this extension to work. Oh, it will put bookmarks on its page, all right, but when you close firefox and come back to it a day later, ALL THE BOOKMARKS ARE GONE from the Quick Dial page.
GONE. Disappeared. Time after time I've re-entered them, only to have them disappear.
Not a good Add-on. It won't even recover the QD bookmarks with a profile re-load.
Oh well. I had such high hopes. Time to find another Add-on, I guess.
(Version 0.1.19 FF77)