Rated 3.5 out of 5
3.5 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 15220674, 9 months agoRated 4 out of 5This extension ultimately worked for me. I had problems with it initially, but a second try downloaded my archive. I believe it to be complete.
What I would really like for it to do NEXT is to download all of my bookmarked posts. Quora does a horrible, sub-standard job of allowing me to manage bookmarked answers, so having them locally would be a real benefit.
Thanks for taking the time to make this, Iridiumblue!
- by Firefox user 15133114, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I read about this foxfire add on on Quora and immediately got foxfire, and downloaded QuArk. everything installed on my Mac just fine. I then ran QuArk, and it walked me through the process of downloading all of my 1600 answers. The resulting html file can be opened with various apps. I intend to use the Excel format for categorizing each answer then sorting by topic. The plugin works great. Just sent some $$ to chris.
- by Jess, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Like the other 1-star reviewer, I ran QuArk overnight to find my display manager crashed in the morning; I had to reboot my server to recover. What's the prognosis on getting QuArk to handle larger numbers of items? Or allow downloading them in smaller batches?
- by Firefox user 14428054, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't work for very large numbers of answers. I have a huge number of answers (more than 26,000). When it runs, the message banner says "Total answers: NaN." It goes through the work of downloading all the answers, but never saves them to disk.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoFair cop. That's above our altitude record of 21,000. You are up in the 99.9%-ile. No worries though, as my work schedule permits I will work directly with you to get 'er done.
(One challenge for me as a dev is since I can't log into your account, I don't have access to a feed this large to test. But we can figure out some remote debugging ...)
Please contact the FB page here https://www.facebook.com/QuArk-1941140742769432/ . It may take 30-45 days to make time for your fix, but I'm personally committed to liberating the content of Every. Last. Quoran.
- by Firefox user 13872443, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Finally! A tool that can bulk download content from Quora. I've wanted this for years. It quietly and cleanly downloaded almost 7000 answers into a nice, clean HTML file.