To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
qSnap - Screen Capture, Screenshots, Annotation 220.127.116.11 Requires Restart
Capture multiple Web pages, crop, annotate, add callouts, add notes, cover sensitive information. Save files to our free hosting service. Share a file URL or save locally to your computer. Completely free!
About this Add-on
Free – Cross Browser – Multiple Page Screen Capture – Rich Annotation - Awesome!
What sets qSnap Apart
qSnap is the only 100% browser based, cross-platform screen capture tool available! Are you Mac or PC – doesn’t matter! Whether you prefer Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or Internet Explorer, you will benefit from qSnap. With a click you can capture either visible screen or full screen and automatically have multiple captures consolidated into a single, lightweight document! As a light plug-in to your browser of choice, qSnap is always available to you to easily capture one or multiple screen images. Enrich your images with in-line note boxes and callouts and seamlessly share your image documentation. And all this completely FREE!
Capture Single or Multiple Webpages
- With a simple click “snap” a shot of a webpage
- Continue to click if you have multiple webpages to capture
- qSnap stores your snapped captures to your tray for editing
- Capture visible screen or full page
Edit Image Captures
- Edit your snapshots with the built-in annotation tools
- Circle, highlight, crop, add notes
- Hide sensitive information
- Create a rich digital dialogue through your captures