Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13436674, 7 months ago
Perfect! small alert box shows you size of current viewport as you resize. Very handy for designing webpages. Thank you Mr. Peters. much appreciated
- Rated 5 out of 5by Val, 9 months agoThis is exactly what I want, so thanks. One note - it did not work for the first few minutes, so if you are trying this out, a little patience.. don't know what I did to get it to worl.
Developer responseposted 9 months agoThanks for your patience and for updating your rating! It works for most people right out of the box, but there are approximately 35 million variables to consider with each individual's system, so who knows what happened 🤷🏻♂️
- Rated 5 out of 5by Chester Doran, 2 years agoThank you for this! I've been using it for a while and it's a vital part of my workflow :) One tiny quibble if I had to: it does pop up when entering full screen mode on a YouTube video for instance, but that might be unavoidable and it's hardly a big deal
- Rated 5 out of 5by Guaip, 2 years agoExcactly what I needed. Only three suggestions:
1) don't be shy with the z-index. I installed and I thought it wasn't working until I realized there was a fixed header with z-index 99999 on the site I was testintg.
2) a few size options. I wouldn't mind a tiny one to use always on.
3) use pointer-events: none so we can click through it :)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13736639, 3 years agoSafe and does exactly what it says.
A suggestion would be to make an option to make the box stay and not disappear after 1-10 seconds.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Amit, 3 years agoWorks perfectly for the sites I'm working on. It didn't work for this page of the review due to:
Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at inline (“style-src”).
But perhaps there's nothing that can be done about it?
Thanks for writing this very much needed extension
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15240683, 3 years agoExtension did exactly what I wanted but I've had to uninstall it due to it causing the following error in my console:
Error: Permission denied to access property "apply"