by Firefox user 13730283, a year ago
Rated 5 out of 5
- by Firefox user 13436674, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Perfect! small alert box shows you size of current viewport as you resize. Very handy for designing webpages. Thank you Mr. Peters. much appreciated
- by Val, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5This is exactly what I want, so thanks. One note - it did not work for the first few minutes, so if you are trying this out, a little patience.. don't know what I did to get it to worl.
Developer responseposted 6 months agoThanks for your patience and for updating your rating! It works for most people right out of the box, but there are approximately 35 million variables to consider with each individual's system, so who knows what happened 🤷🏻♂️
- by Chester Doran, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you for this! I've been using it for a while and it's a vital part of my workflow :) One tiny quibble if I had to: it does pop up when entering full screen mode on a YouTube video for instance, but that might be unavoidable and it's hardly a big deal
- by Guaip, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Excactly what I needed. Only three suggestions:
1) don't be shy with the z-index. I installed and I thought it wasn't working until I realized there was a fixed header with z-index 99999 on the site I was testintg.
2) a few size options. I wouldn't mind a tiny one to use always on.
3) use pointer-events: none so we can click through it :)
- by Firefox user 13736639, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Safe and does exactly what it says.
A suggestion would be to make an option to make the box stay and not disappear after 1-10 seconds.
- by Amit, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Works perfectly for the sites I'm working on. It didn't work for this page of the review due to:
Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at inline (“style-src”).
But perhaps there's nothing that can be done about it?
Thanks for writing this very much needed extension
- by Firefox user 15240683, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Extension did exactly what I wanted but I've had to uninstall it due to it causing the following error in my console:
Error: Permission denied to access property "apply"