Review by Marcel
Rated 5 out of 5by Marcel, 2 years ago
it's a pretty good extension, but when I set for body element text-shadow is used also for extension span element.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Errandbug, 4 months agoWorked as expected. You do have to adjust the broswer size to see it popup and be active. Then adjust the hide delay size for a little longer to see it for a bit when making adjustments. Was looking for a small plugin like this and it makes it super fast and easy to find.
Developer responseposted 4 months agoThanks for the review! By the way, you can make the popup remain visible permanently if you'd like. Under the "Hide Delay" dropdown there's a "Never Hide" option at the bottom.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Dilip, a year agoThanks! It works.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13436674, a year agoPerfect! small alert box shows you size of current viewport as you resize. Very handy for designing webpages. Thank you Mr. Peters. much appreciatedI’m glad this is exactly what you need! :) Thanks for leaving a review.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Zakaria Babu, a year agoJust this is the addon I want/need as a web developer especially in the field of responsive web design. Thanks the developer.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Val, a year agoThis is exactly what I want, so thanks. One note - it did not work for the first few minutes, so if you are trying this out, a little patience.. don't know what I did to get it to worl.Thanks for your patience and for updating your rating! It works for most people right out of the box, but there are approximately 35 million variables to consider with each individual's system, so who knows what happened 🤷🏻♂️
- Rated 5 out of 5by Chester Doran, 3 years agoThank you for this! I've been using it for a while and it's a vital part of my workflow :) One tiny quibble if I had to: it does pop up when entering full screen mode on a YouTube video for instance, but that might be unavoidable and it's hardly a big dealHey! Thanks for the nice review :) I'm glad it's such a helpful tool for you! And thanks for the heads up on this little issue, I'll look into that.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Guaip, 3 years agoExcactly what I needed. Only three suggestions:
1) don't be shy with the z-index. I installed and I thought it wasn't working until I realized there was a fixed header with z-index 99999 on the site I was testintg.
2) a few size options. I wouldn't mind a tiny one to use always on.
3) use pointer-events: none so we can click through it :)Thank you for the informative feedback! This is great. I just took care of points 1 and 3 and released a new version (1.6). Thanks again!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13736639, 3 years agoSafe and does exactly what it says.
A suggestion would be to make an option to make the box stay and not disappear after 1-10 seconds.Thanks for the feedback! Great suggestion - I just added this feature. You can now select "Never Hide" from the hide-delay settings.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Amit, 4 years agoWorks perfectly for the sites I'm working on. It didn't work for this page of the review due to:
Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at inline (“style-src”).
But perhaps there's nothing that can be done about it?
Thanks for writing this very much needed extensionThanks for taking the time to leave a review! :)
That error message appears on mozilla.org even with all addons removed, so it seems like a bug on their site only.
- Rated 5 out of 5by nicod_, 4 years agoWorks perfectly, very simple and usefull for web developpers.
Thanx for this extension !Thanks for taking the time to share your review! :) You're very welcome.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15363264, 4 years agoWorks perfectly. love that you can change location of values.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15240683, 4 years agoExtension did exactly what I wanted but I've had to uninstall it due to it causing the following error in my console:
Error: Permission denied to access property "apply"Hello, thanks for the feedback. I have fixed this bug. Please let me know how it works for you now :)
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13495004, 4 years agoNo option to change the position of the little popup with the viewport size...Hello, thanks to your suggestion I added this feature! Please let me know how it works for you now.