- by Chester Doran, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you for this! I've been using it for a while and it's a vital part of my workflow :) One tiny quibble if I had to: it does pop up when entering full screen mode on a YouTube video for instance, but that might be unavoidable and it's hardly a big deal
- by Guaip, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Excactly what I needed. Only three suggestions:
1) don't be shy with the z-index. I installed and I thought it wasn't working until I realized there was a fixed header with z-index 99999 on the site I was testintg.
2) a few size options. I wouldn't mind a tiny one to use always on.
3) use pointer-events: none so we can click through it :)
- by Firefox user 13736639, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Safe and does exactly what it says.
A suggestion would be to make an option to make the box stay and not disappear after 1-10 seconds.
- by Amit, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Works perfectly for the sites I'm working on. It didn't work for this page of the review due to:
Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at inline (“style-src”).
But perhaps there's nothing that can be done about it?
Thanks for writing this very much needed extension
- by Firefox user 15240683, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Extension did exactly what I wanted but I've had to uninstall it due to it causing the following error in my console:
Error: Permission denied to access property "apply"