Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Add generic id to prefWindow for security reasons
- Remove undefined css reference
- Update plugin homepage
- Add id to prefwindow in options.xul
2. Added Russian and Polish Translations - Thanks to Artem Karpenko <firstname.lastname@example.org> (RU) and Slawomir Dal - <email@example.com> (PL)
"The digit 0 is not excluded from generated password when specified in the list of excludec characters"
2. Feature added - Password History added for current session.The user is now able to select whether or not they want to keep a history of the generated passwords... those passwords are not "saved" and only exist in memory; the user can then clean the buffer. That being said, the logged passwords do not survive a firefox restart.
3. JS Preference Code Cleanup
4. XUL Interface + CSS improvements
- Added Special Characters option (possibility to add/remove to special characters list)
- Added Spanish Translation (provided by Ricardo A. Rivas | firstname.lastname@example.org)
- User Interface Options redesigned
UI interface changed! problem UI fixed on Windows
fixed reload of preferences without restarting the browser
+ Window focus (duplicate) fix
+ Added extra functionality (Master Password)
++ Added support for FF 3.5.*