To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Pushpin uses the Pinboard API and does not require an open session on the Pinboard site. In other words, you may be logged out of Pinboard but adding a bookmark is still exactly one click away.
- The idea is shamelessly stolen from Ricky Moorehouse's excellent Send to Instapaper add-on.
- The pushpin icon is sourced from WPZOOM's Developer Icon Set and is licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported license (CC BY-SA 3.0).
- Added a dialog to help request a Pinboard API token for the user
- Added contextual menu entries for bookmarking links and images within a page
- Added sensible asynchronous exception handling for API calls
- All-around cleaner code
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following: