- Rated 5 out of 5Any plans on supporting removing shortners like t.co?
- Rated 5 out of 5Working on my Firefox Android 64
- Rated 4 out of 5Only the main_frame requests are filtered which is good for performance but not good for privacy. Also, the parameters cannot be configured (settings page is missing).
I would suggest https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/neat-url/ instead, which supports all of the above and hash parameters as well.
- Rated 5 out of 5Sorry, I didn't find other place but here, to make my two simple questions:
1) Is it possible to add to PureURL other functions like "redirecting", "skipping" etc?
If not, why do we need two add-ons for that? Please, does anybody know an add-on "all-in-one", tracking cleaning & redirecting/skipping urls?
2) Some antitracking/skip/redirect add-ons are around or even less than 10 KiB size, with minimum system performance impact. Does add-on size/performance depend on quantity of rules/blocking or redirecting capabilities?
- Rated 5 out of 5Great work. Thank you
- Rated 5 out of 5Прекрасное расширение. Делает свою работу и не жужжит!
- Rated 3 out of 5Firefox n'utilise plus ce module car il est obsolète, il faut donc attendre une nouvelle version de Pure Url.
- Rated 4 out of 5Waiting for update ver.
- Rated 4 out of 5Waiting for an update for this great extension...
- Rated 5 out of 5Версия под webextensions, будет?
- Rated 5 out of 5Stopped working after initially OK.
Not sure which Firefox version broke it, now at 54.0.1 (64-bit).
- Rated 5 out of 5Works great in Firefox 55!
- Rated 5 out of 5Please, make this extension great again!
- Rated 3 out of 5Firefox v53.0.2