To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- added ip.telize.com, an EU lookup engine, and made it default
- implemented basic IPv6 support
- errors will now be visualized
- JPM, code cleanup
- new icon
- Fixed time formatting
- Pop-out panel displays last lookup time
- Added anonimity feature to the IP check network request: prevents cookies belonging to the IP engine domain and possibly other data from being sent (see the SDK/request specs, link available only if you view these release notes on the website)
- Added semi-random lookup timing option: obfuscates PID's activity by making it appear less automated
- Technicality: SDK update
- Added clickable widget that copies the visible IP address to clipboard
- Notification icon fix
- IP address no longer padded with zeroes, display automatically sizes itself to its content
- Removed SDK from XPI file for compatibility
- Auto-format IP address to 4 x 3 numbers to minimize display width changes
- Refresh IP address whenever the global proxy setting is changed instead of listening to windows
- More elegant invalid pref correction
- Fix to prevent important refresh rate setting abuse (timeout=0)