If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
Would be perfect with autocompletion scroll list.
Works with findTweak bar.
Ok, as I wrote before, the addon has problems with other find-"extender"-addons. now, on a plain ff43, this addon sometimes works, but most of the time it doesn't. I couldn't reproduce why its sometimes wotking with the same words on the same page, and sometimes not... silly, but still useful.
it's Work. could come in handy, and don't see any harm on it, so it's great.
useless, doesn't do anything here (Windows 7, FF 27 incl. Findbar Tweak)
Works. I don't really use it, but can't seem to get around to uninstalling it. It just feels like something that should be there ...
Doesn't work, doesn't do anything
It work for me! Very simple! Good bye boring find bar
It's a great add-on, fast. The only hick-up is that it aligns right and it can't be positioned elsewhere, even by customizing the bar (it is not possible to add space on the right side of it).
Ed, uhh.. I don't want to write it, click.. yeah, thats it. This is what I'm looking for.
There should be an addon set offered to every FF user, so it has not to be in mainstream, but all people could see it.
This addon should be part of Firefox, as it's very good. It's similar to "find" from Googlechrome.
At least it should work in new version 9.01.
Address the items mentioned by Noitidart and this addon will be perfect. :)
This is pretty cool however there is some suggestion i had.Find suggest would be muuuuch more useful for me if the following:
1) when i use find suggest it is usually when i just start typing (To use the quick find) and when there are suggestions to the right i cant tab over it and hit enter to cycle through occourances of that word on the page. Instead i have to go grab my mouse and click on the word multiple times.If i have tabbed over and am hitting enter on something BUT if i continue typing it should continue from where i left off in the quick find area.
2) when i am clicking on a word to cycle through the occourances of it on the page and it comes to the last one, the next click puts this message in the bar "Reached end of page, continued from top" but that message moves the suggestions to a new location and if i want to continue clicking i have to reposition my mouse over this word. Please make that pop up somehow so it doesnt move the suggestions
3) when i just start typing for quick find i sometimes want it to target links only please add some creative way ie maybe lead with ` key or somethingthanks!
4) pressing enter in the text field should cycle through occourances
5) if highlight mode is turned on it should take you to the nearest occourance on screen
6) it should show "x of x_total"
I think my suggestions are for the whole find bar rather then just find suggest.
Find suggest is amazing and has inspired me for the above suggestion! I might just write up the addon myself. :)
Doesn't work, doesn't do anything
Most certainly it should be integrated into Firefox! Further more, it should be merged with FIND option and all its features. It's time to disband Ctrl+F shortcut.
I think it should be integrated into Firefox.
Add a list of previews searches done in the current tab.
Very useful! I think it should make it to the default build of Firefox.
It lacks the ability of choosing a suggestion with a keyboard shortcut
very very very useful and light, i couldn't wish for anything better, great addon!
something like this for versions before firefox 4?
great great idea =D + the sorted by frequency then alpha feature =DD
It's great for doing exactly what it describes, quickly figuring out if a word exists on a page, and provides a shortcut for typing the long, foreign, or hard to spell words. It's also configurable (check out extensions.prospector in about:config), so you can change the min word length of suggestions, the max number of suggestions, and the pattern used to split/discover words on the page.