Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- new feature: now you can see the name of profile in use also as tooltip in tabs bar (on Firefox)
- fixed missing item menu on Thunderbird
- added sl-SI locale
- profiles are listed in alphabetic order (you can revert this behaviour in Options panel).
- better autodetect of the executable file;
- new icons set (thanks to Josef Sahlberg);
- option to have the profile name in the titlebar also on Firefox;
- added romanian locale;
- the default profile is highlighted in bold (the default profile is launched when you run the program without specifying a profile. To change it, run the profile manager and choose the profile you want as default).
- fixed a bug in Options panel;
- added serbian locale;
- option to have icons of different colours;
- option to have a shortcut to run the profile manager;
- option to restart the profile enabling the log of the connections on Thunderbird;
- possibility to open the links with another profile on Firefox;
- more options available in the preferences panel;
- some minor bugs fixed;
- the "-new-instance" flag is not used anymore by default, because of https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=918681
To utilise it, you can set the preference "extensions.profileswitcher.enable_new_instance" to true (it will not work on Windows until the bug above is not fixed)
- compatibility with Thunderbird 24;
- when it's possible, the parameter "new-instance" is used instead "no-remote";
- better behaviour with links from profiles launched after the first one (the extension must be installed in all profiles);
- compatibility with Firefox 21 and higher;
- some changes in the behaviour of preferences about icons.
- fixed a bug about the profile name encoding;
- fixed a bug about restarting in profiles launched by the extension.