Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Updates all the privly-applications bundled with the extension.
* Moves the options page to an HTML page, rather than Mozilla's XUL-based page.
* Support for arbitrary, user-defined content servers
* Improved performance of application injection
* Removed deprecated functionality
* Added login dialog to locally served code
* Fixed posting from HTML5 elements
* Dropped support for older Firefox versions (everything before version 14)
* Added anti-spoofing glyph. See: http://www.privly.org/content/privly-projects-glyph
* Posting forms are now served locally.
* Updated application injection script
* Added support for keyboard shortcuts. Press control-alt "<" or control-alt ">" while a form element is active to initiate the posting process. Use option-command on Mac.
* Added support for non-traditional forms (editable DOM).
* Made Privly-type links not display their content within an editable area
* Updated Privly version header
* Removed jquery
* Increased browser Max Version
* Removed "disable posting" preference
* Pass starting values to posting form
* Added initialization for posting applications to establish communication with the extension
* Made white list regexp more selective
* Fixed posting to active form elements on non-zerobin posts
* Updated context menu to require logging in before posting
* Set posts to go to privlyalpha.org by default
* Set the maximum number of links automatically injected on a single page
* Updated default whitelist to include special Privly domains for Alpha and Beta versions
* Updated URL specification. This breaks the automatic injection of old links (but it is much better)
* Made more memory efficient