- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 12697772, 2 years agoThank you for your reply.
I have 5 different aliases, each one associated to one Relay email account.
My problem is: No matter what Relay email account I use (and, therefore, what alias associated to it), the forwarded emails are always named after the first alias I ever used.
For instance, I have an alias "idealista" for the website idealista.com and another alias "wallapop" for the website wallapop.com, each alias associated to different Relay email accounts, emails from wallapop will invariable be headed as "idealista".
I love this extension but I give 2 stars (for now) because it keeps labeling ALL the emails I get from ALL my aliases after the first nickname I gave to my first alias. I don't know if I'm explaining myself clearly.
- Rated 2 out of 5by drosseros, 2 years agoUntil Mozilla makes existing emails accesible via right click, I only give 2 stars. There is a create button which you do it once but email you'll always use is hidden. Please hire new UI/UX designer.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13965393, 3 years agoGreat idea! I haven't actually tried it yet and I'm going to disable it. It's very frequently interfering with the usual "remembered" email addresses/passwords on websites. Specifically, visit a site, email address and password are filled in, click "login" or equivalent, site responds with "enter a valid email address". Sometimes I cannot get past that - I have found a workaround by accident - click twice. So until this add-on matures, I'll leave on the back burner . . .
- Rated 2 out of 5by S200, 3 years agoProbando la nueva herramienta, en varias webs. Con problema en la activacion para la autenticación de dos factores, utilizando el correo con el subdomino @relay.firefox.com en la confirmacion de la dirección del correo Realy sin recibir el correo de confirmacion en la bandeja de entrada.
1. El administrador de contraseñas podria utilizarse para guardar los codigos.
Sin la posibilidad de probarlo:
2. En Wifi´s publicas para el acceso a bibliotecas, aeropuertos, hoteles, otros lugares publicos en caso de no querer utilizar una conexion enrutada (*VPN encriptada), relay podria ser una buena opcion.
Utilizando la misma direccion de correo en varias Web.
- Rated 2 out of 5by TeresaS, 3 years agoMy main problem with this add on is that the icon can't be turned off and is right on top of the icon to login with my password manager. I have only used it once... I am thinking about deleting over this issue.
I read your response and have already tried this, but the slider does not move - it stays blue or on no matter what I do. So I can't turn it off.
- Rated 2 out of 5by hokonch, 3 years agoFirefox Relay haven't been comfortable yet in Japan. I have experienced not receiving many emails from Japanese websites. So, I tested Firefox Relay on popular Japanese sites. Among 20 websites selected from SimilarWeb top websites ranking in Japan, I failed to sign up 11 Websites.
追記: ドコモメールもYahoo!メール (もちろんyahoo.co.jp の方です) もRelayアドレスに送信すると不通になりますね。
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14350211, 3 years ago便利なんですが、転送されてきたメールで相手のメールアドレスがわからないのはどうしたものか...
It's convenient. However, you can't know to know the email address of the person to whom the forwarded email is coming from. That's a complaint.
And I thought it would be even better if I could write memos and so on to the alias I created in the alias management screen. I hope the maximum number of aliases will be increased in the future.Thanks for the feedback and sorry to reply in English. We are working through some issues with non-Latin character sets. We should have a solution soon. We have an item in our backlog to allow you to annotate email aliases with additional information. And yes, we will offer a version that provides more than 5 email aliases.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Фугас Броколя, 3 years agoFirefox Relay Service and Unicode escape sequence.
That's what I get:
It's "Hello" in Cyrillic.
It was "Body" of email. Google Mail.
Also, answer notification came to me directly to my main mail (not relay) and contains this:
We & #39 ;re
& quot; From & quot;, & quot;Subject & quot;, or & quot;Body & quot; of the email?
Idk is that google, mozilla or both.We just deployed a new release which should fix this issue. If it does, can you let us know here? (And maybe update your review so other users will also know it's working?)
- Rated 2 out of 5by scram, 3 years agoA small downside to this addon, it should be possible from an email field to choose the temporary address already saved in the browser.
But I see that you can only create new addresses via the icon in the field.
if I want to take back a temporary email address already registered, I have to go in the address management to make a copy/paste.
FR: petit bémol a cette addon, il devrait-être possible a partir d'un champ email de choisir les adresse temporaire déja enregistrée dans le navigateur.
Or je constate que l'on ne peut que créer des nouvelles adresse via l'icone présente dans le champ.
si je souhaite reprendre une adresse email temporaire déja inscrite, il faut que j'aille dans la gestion des adresses pour faire un copié/collé.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Ed, 3 years agoI love the idea! Unfortunately the site I was trying to use it on (mjam.net) didn't seem to think that the *@relay.firefox.com address was an actual email address and prompted me to enter one over and over again.
So for now I cannot give it a better rating, but I will gladly change it if I was somehow mistaken, the issue is not with firefox relay, or the issue is fixed.
EDIT: keep up the good work!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13658990, 3 years agoThis is an awesome idea but having a limit of 5 alias is a huge problem. I would like to give out unique email address or categorized email address to different services. If the 5 alias limit is lifted I think this would be a great service.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Rapacious Bodhisattva, 3 years agoonce installed and that purple icon appears inside email login field its capturing the tab key so cannot simply type in emailid hit tab and enter password ... that purple widget should NOT capture the tab key when cursor is inside login(emailid) field ... Please fix
- Rated 2 out of 5by G-Hr, 4 years agoGood idea, but why does it needs access to all website data ? Isn't it overkill to just generate an e-mail address to fill-in a field ?
There is an existing extension which does exactly the job, does not ask for unneeded permissons, and does not link the alias to our real address at all: please check Bloody Vikings! ... Way more privacy oriented !!