Review by Leonardo Calioni
- Rated 1 out of 5by dstefonek, 5 days agoI cannot write a review about firefox relay because I don't know what it is. Because I don't know what it is or seen I reason to use It I have always avoided the icon as I've seen it time to time on screen. So that said, I have no experience to rate for FireFox Relay. Good or Bad.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Panama Jack, 7 days agoNow that Chromium based browsers are going in a direction with private data that I am not in agreement, I am full on with FF instead of part time.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Linda, 9 days agoI am a computer idiot. I need help trying to do the very first thing to get started. Is there someone I can TALK TO?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17852383, 10 days agoLo he usado poco hasta el momento. Gracias por ayudarnos.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Daniel, 13 days agosadly still am unable to disable the Relay context-menu entry in settings (when right clicking anywhere on a website)
- Rated 5 out of 5by bedwttr, 24 days agoExcellent concept what's old is new again. Anyways some sites don't accept this as a valid email domain, unfortunately.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Fox GamingYT, a month agoI love this extension because I can now block useless junk mail easily, but is there a way to change the email the mail is forwarded to? If not that would be an amazing feature!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 5663979, a month agoA way to add notes to mail aliases would be great.