Response by Tony Cinotto
Developer responseposted 6 months ago
Hi thank you for the review! I was just curious if you could provide more information about: The only thing I don't like is the addon button does nothing, doesn't even show you your mask, just a giant ad in the middle. With the add-on button does nothing, is the add-on button in the toolbar?
- Rated 5 out of 5by anthimatter, 3 days agoI was wondering when Firefox would release this kind of feature. So far, excellent guys.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Krishnakant, 9 days agoI have deleted and created a new mask on phone by using extension. But on desktop the mask has not been deleted neither the new mask is showing up
- Rated 5 out of 5by Panama Jack, 17 days agoNow that Chromium based browsers are going in a direction with private data that I am not in agreement, I am full on with FF instead of part time.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Linda, 19 days agoI am a computer idiot. I need help trying to do the very first thing to get started. Is there someone I can TALK TO?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17852383, 20 days agoLo he usado poco hasta el momento. Gracias por ayudarnos.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Daniel, 23 days agosadly still am unable to disable the Relay context-menu entry in settings (when right clicking anywhere on a website)
- Rated 5 out of 5by bedwttr, a month agoExcellent concept what's old is new again. Anyways some sites don't accept this as a valid email domain, unfortunately.