Response by Tony Cinotto
Developer responseposted 10 months ago
Hi So sorry to hear this. If you'd like to re-install the add-on you can actually disable the Relay icon in email fields by clicking the Relay add-on icon in your toolbar, clicking the gear icon, then turning off "Show relay icon in email fields on websites"
- Rated 5 out of 5by anthimatter, 5 days agoI was wondering when Firefox would release this kind of feature. So far, excellent guys.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Krishnakant, 11 days agoI have deleted and created a new mask on phone by using extension. But on desktop the mask has not been deleted neither the new mask is showing up
- Rated 5 out of 5by Panama Jack, 19 days agoNow that Chromium based browsers are going in a direction with private data that I am not in agreement, I am full on with FF instead of part time.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Linda, 21 days agoI am a computer idiot. I need help trying to do the very first thing to get started. Is there someone I can TALK TO?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17852383, 22 days agoLo he usado poco hasta el momento. Gracias por ayudarnos.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Daniel, 25 days agosadly still am unable to disable the Relay context-menu entry in settings (when right clicking anywhere on a website)
- Rated 5 out of 5by bedwttr, a month agoExcellent concept what's old is new again. Anyways some sites don't accept this as a valid email domain, unfortunately.