by Firefox user 17353527, 3 months ago
Rated 4 out of 5
Works good. Integration in email fields sometimes breaks the aesthetic. Like the floating label fields: https://getbootstrap.com/docs/5.0/forms/floating-labels/
- by Marrows, 3 days agoRated 4 out of 5It's an awesome feature from Mozilla, but I can't customize the address so it's hard (the first one was impossible) to remember and use outside my PC. If Mozilla updates it and make the address customizable, I'll give it a 5 star rate
- by Testudo, 5 days agoRated 4 out of 5It works, but only manually through your own account. Maybe something is blocked?! Clicking the Relay icon in the symbol bar shows nothing and when you click on the settings icon nothing happens. Email field loading endless but right click on it contains new options and works.
- by Firefox user 14906651, 7 days agoRated 2 out of 5Die Idee ist sehr gut.
Bei Anmeldung auf einer Webseite, wurde ich darauf hingewiesen, das Facebook meine Email verfolgen kann. Deswegen habe ich das Relay installiert und auf dieser Webseite für die Anmeldung getestet.
Leider wird die Relay-Email dort nicht akzeptiert, obwohl ich den Tipp zu Firefox-Relay auf dieser Registrierungs-Seite erhalten habe.
- by Grzegorz, 8 days agoRated 4 out of 5Since I started using Firefox Relay on some websites login and email are displayed incorrectly (cropped or covered by another text) or aren't displayed at all.
- by Firefox user 14177500, 16 days agoRated 4 out of 5Me gustaría que también eliminaran los trackers como lo hacen el sistema implementado por duckduckgo.
- by Firefox user 14527803, 21 days agoRated 1 out of 5Never works. Maybe I'm not using it properly but I didn't get/don't see any instructions. I assume that to generate an alias I just click on an email field then click on the Firefox Relay icon, a bar appears and looks like it's searching/preparing/generating - whatever - but nothing actually happens. It might be restrained by other popup/block extensions but I don't want to have to spend time figuring that out. I just expect it to do what it says it does.
- by Firefox user 13261865, a month agoRated 4 out of 5I am using it. The developer's suggestion worked: I enabled the collecting of data and it saved the accounts. I especially appreciate the other extension that blocks Facebook tracking, and use this especially for sites that have Facebook tracking anyway. MY CREDIT UNION has a Facebook tracker. None of my complaints to them has worked; I have been busy with plans to contact some of my good senators and representatives.
Developer responseposted a month agoHi on your Relay dashboard (https://relay.firefox.com/accounts/profile/)can you please go to your settings (click the account icon) and confirm if the following option is selected: "Allow Relay to collect data showing the sites on which your masks are created and used."? This should ensure that these are saved on the server.