- Rated 1 out of 5by dxh, 6 days agoLast updated: 3 years ago (Feb 10, 2020)
Tells you all you need to know. They have not updated this extension and I don't even think it has a current list of servers to connect too because it is totally broken and won't even start.
- Rated 4 out of 5by omelette, 10 days agoDon't know why there are so many negative reviews here. My PIA connection is neither 'broken' or unusable. My biggest gripe is the regularity of a proxy going offline while downloading, and I'll have to switch to another - irritating, but not a deal-breaker. And the reason it only gets 4-stars.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Lubbe, a month agoCome on PIA guys, we use Firefox for a reason, and PIA for a reason. The add-on used to work well, but at the moment completely unusable with the NS_ERROR_UNKNOWN_PROXY_HOST error.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17688520, 2 months agoPrivate Internet Access it's a ridiculous company that doesn't know how to make an extension that works. I will cancel my subscription and never used them again. Time wasters that should not be allowed to do business on the Internet. Shame on you Private Internet Access.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17659335, 3 months agoVery disappointed. Whenever I try to enable this extension, and try to access any web site, I get the error:
All their support could tell me is "Unfortunately, we have limited support for the browser extension, and the only troubleshooting step for this is to reinstall the browser extension and use it with the Incognito/private browser". I replied asking what the "incognito/private browser" was, but haven't heard back. I don't know why they have this extension if they don't support it.
I'll try the Chrome extension in Brave, see if that works.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16715992, 3 months agoRecently stopped working, seems as if PIA have abandoned the extension altogether. Will likely have to cancel my subscription since I can't have my entire system routed through the VPN at times