Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
2. Fixing overflow issue of the panel
3. Panel now displays proxy config of the user (hover over the pref for more info)
2. Privacy Settings does not add pref observers anymore (if preferences are changed from about:config, user needs to refresh the advanced panel in order to see updates) (performance trade-off)
3. Privacy Settings is now e10s compatible
2. Locales are up-to-date
2. Fixes https://github.com/schomery/privacy-settings/issues/27
2. A few bug have been fixed.
2. Adding new badge indicators for better security and privacy resolutions
2. Adding a new safety indicator for each prefs
2. fixes a minor bug in the UI
3. supporting lock preferences
2. Fixing panel size problem
2. Adding tooltip for each preference
3. Adding options page