- Rated 5 out of 5Very nice to quickly change the privaty settings!
> simple and slick design
> rollover "explain message"
> suggestions for bad or good settings
I like it!
The ability to create some own presets, would be useful.
- Rated 5 out of 5These settings can also be changed in the "about: config". With this add-on, it is easier and faster.
Diese Einstellungen können auch in der "about:config" geändert werden. Mit diesem Add-on geht es einfacher und schneller.
- Rated 5 out of 5hello everyone :)
After using your add-on for some time, I thought I should do something at least to thank you (add-on Author).
just like I said I did use it for quite some time now, and it indeed make my life much easier ,you know when I use my "Firefox", sometimes I need to be assured that I am secured ,and sometimes I want to take it easy ,and use some of the tools that come with Firefox, you know Firefox Hello and Pocket ... and everything else, before my only choices are to have two profiles in Firefox or to type everything in "about:config" and this is the only place you don't want to mess up anything ಠ_ಠ , by the way I didn't know half of the Leaks your add-on cover.
and for all of this thank you.
- Rated 5 out of 5Intuitve, simple, beautiful, fully functional. Very nice addon!
- Rated 5 out of 5firstly, thank you for the addon.
is there any possibility to add custom preferences? if so, how it can be done?
otherwise, i have a request, can you please add the following:
network.http.speculative-parallel-limit -- from 6 to 0.
network.dns.disablePrefetch -- from false to true
network.prefetch-next -- from true to false
- Rated 3 out of 5With any setting apart from default Facebook previews when posting urls does not work. Which setting do I have to change to still have this? Thanks
- Rated 4 out of 5Отлично ! но есть сомнения что это все настройки приватности....
- Rated 5 out of 5Super useful addon! ..... though if you could please support the Pale Moon browser in your next update!... that would be awesome!
- Rated 5 out of 5Not sure but since I installed this addon with Full Privacy selected I have much less browser crashes at Firefox Beta for Android. Perhaps just by accident but it is like this.
- Rated 5 out of 5Useful for disable safe browsing and prevent Firefox from sending downloaded file info...etc to Google.Grazie.
- Rated 3 out of 5Don't know why, but the icon disappear :-(
- Rated 5 out of 5I would very much like to be able to create and save profiles of privacy settings so that I can easily change from one state to another.
- Rated 4 out of 5Why my previous review was deleted?
Use info. from this site
https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser/design/I have no idea! Maybe because you are referring to a URL. Anyhow, I will take a look at this. You can also open a bug in the GitHub rp and suggest adding new preferences
- Rated 5 out of 5Hi.
Add, please, this settings:
browser.safebrowsing.enabled = false, browser.safebrowsing.malware.enabled = false
browser.search.suggest.enabled = false
dom.battery.enabled = false
dom.enable_performance = false
dom.network.enabled = false
dom.storage.enabled = false
general.useragent.override = "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/200091221 Firefox/3.5.7"
media.peerconnection.enabled = false
network.dns.disablePrefetch = true
network.cookie.cookieBehavior = 1
network.http.sendRefererHeader = 0, network.http.sendSecureXSiteReferrer = false
security.enable_java = false
- Rated 5 out of 5An easy way to set the privacy preference.
- Rated 5 out of 5Well done!
Many useful settings all in one place without having to sift through about:config.
There is a bug when the toolbar button is moved to the Panel Menu (aka hamburger menu): it shows both the name of the button plus the description when only the name should be shown.
You may want to add the ability to set 'browser.safebrowsing.appRepURL' to a null string. See:
Also, you may want to add the settings from the Disable Plugin & Mimetype Enumeration Firefox extension. See: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/happy-bonobo-plugins-mimety/
Hopefully this extension will be kept updated, as Mozilla seems to be adding more and more "features" that are implemented in such a way that they create undesirable side-effects.
- Rated 5 out of 5im thinking that its a little bit confusing in the way its set up, as in if u want privacy you want most of the things turned off but 'privacy.trackingprotection.enabled' is probably something you want enabled? so perhaps a better explanation about what is recommended for max privacy with each setting might be helpful.thanks again
- Rated 5 out of 5Great add-on. Thanks for developing it.
I discovered it through http://www.ghacks.net/2015/07/01/control-privacy-settings-in-firefox-easily/
@doffen if you want to fix it yourself, download the add-on (right click on Add to Firefox > Save Link As...)
Open the XPI (with 7ZIP or other).
Navigate through the folders and edit the index.css file.
resources > ipsettings > data > popover > index.css
You'll see >
Change overflow: hidden; to overflow: scroll;
I increased the font size and changed overflow: hidden; to overflow: scroll; for my own needs.
- Rated 5 out of 5Very good addon. Firefox is now even better. :)
- Rated 5 out of 5Все супер!
Wish: add one button - Full invis: On/Off