Rated 4.5 out of 5
4.5 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 12916018, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Detailed in explaining what it does with plenty of links for you to learn about things your new too, the most important is I feel Im able to trust it
- by Firefox user 12807278, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Really great addon, but if there were a feature to save my preffered settings as a single profile, then it wud be easy to load them ( instead of manually changing every setting ). Maybe allow people to save upto 3 or 5 profiles. And hence switching between profiles wud be easy. As such some of the sites I visit force me to change my security settings before allowing me to enter. Once I leave, I have to switch back to my preffered settings ( by manual tweaking of-course ). I think the browser cud save profile in notepad .txt format and recover from them, but Im no expert in computers. Wud be really glad if such an upgrade is made available.
- by Firefox user 12687041, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5network.websocket.enabled does nothing, per bug 1091016 https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1091016
Some extensions, like Policy Control, can still block WebSockets.
- by gracefool, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Descriptions are missing for a few settings, and for most of the advanced settings. Would also be good if you could restore your custom settings after pressing one of the bottom five buttons. Otherwise excellent. Mozilla needs to care more about privacy or the Brave browser will gradually take their users.
- by Firefox user 12385645, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Could you add Electrolysis compatibility to your really awesome Firefox addon ? Electrolysis seems to go into the next major FF release and thus a huge bunch of addons must use a new API in order to continue to work.
- by Firefox user 12121801, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Really great add-on. To those who want it more user friendly: It's hard to explain every setting since you need some tech skills to understand them even if explained properly. Try to google the setting or look here: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Firefox_:_FAQs_:_About:config_Entries