- Rated 5 out of 5То, что доктор прописал! Удобно.
- Rated 5 out of 5Does what it says and it's e10 compatible. Works great!
- Rated 4 out of 5Descriptions are missing for a few settings, and for most of the advanced settings. Would also be good if you could restore your custom settings after pressing one of the bottom five buttons. Otherwise excellent. Mozilla needs to care more about privacy or the Brave browser will gradually take their users.
- Rated 5 out of 5Le haría falta que quedara marcado el tipo de opción general de privacidad seleccionada y listo!
- Rated 5 out of 5good addon, PaleMoon Support please.
- Rated 5 out of 5Nothing to complain about, Mozilla should consider making some of these the default.
- Rated 5 out of 5Love the presets and the details on what each setting does. Would be nice to toggle a description of what everything is, rather than just the about:config code
- Rated 5 out of 5please make default for advanced setting
- Rated 5 out of 5Could you add Electrolysis compatibility to your really awesome Firefox addon ? Electrolysis seems to go into the next major FF release and thus a huge bunch of addons must use a new API in order to continue to work.
- Rated 4 out of 5I'm skeptical if some of these are even relevant unless you're on a Firefox OS phone (dom.battery.enabled, device.sensors.enabled, etc)
- Rated 5 out of 5Без этого аддона пришлось бы долго копаться в about:config!
- Rated 5 out of 5I'm using this add-on since a few months and works fine.
Work as well with a VPN.
- Rated 5 out of 5Thank you for making things easier to change on about:config!
- Rated 5 out of 5Easy to use and extensive. I recently realized you can even hover over a setting and it gives you a short explanation. Rocks!
- Rated 5 out of 5Really great add-on. To those who want it more user friendly: It's hard to explain every setting since you need some tech skills to understand them even if explained properly. Try to google the setting or look here: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Firefox_:_FAQs_:_About:config_Entries
- Rated 4 out of 5can you make this app on very friendly to inexperienced users by giving explanations.
nice and great add on
- Rated 4 out of 5Could you make the app more friendly to inexperienced users by giving an explanation of what each setting does when you haver over it or by adding a show more button or something like that?
- Rated 5 out of 5I used to go into about:config to disable a things myself, but this addon gives me a very easy to access control panel.
Personally I am leaving all the Firefox telemetry settings on because I want to help improve Firefox :) But I am glad that is an option I am allowed when using this addon.
- Rated 5 out of 5Hello
please omit this
and add this instead:
this way referrer can be hidden
check here ip-check.info
also add these :
check ip-check.info for more details
Delete Cookies on exit for saved current session
Delete cookies on exit for not saved current session
pause autoplay of html5
disable script resize window
also add custom string option for user agent
thanks for your effort in advance
- Rated 5 out of 5great addon !
- Rated 5 out of 5I LOVE this add-on. Can you make one compatible with latest version of Palemoon? FF seems to be abandoning themes and breaking add-ons with their rapid-release-chrome-clone direction.
Soon i will uninstall FF and use Palemoon only because of this.
- Rated 5 out of 5FYI: works A-OK in Cyberfox Intel x64 Portable
Color code the four buttons in the UI and toggle the taskbar icon as to which is active. Move buttons to top of UI.
Defaults - red
Priv & Sec - purple
Priv (comp) - blue
Full Priv - green
0.1.7.1: Thank you!!
The padlock (security) and eye (privacy) icons are excellent enhancements to the UI.
- Rated 5 out of 5It could be worthwhile to expand this already great addon by adding
more options from bellow:
Thank you for creating this useful addon.
- Rated 5 out of 5Good it an understatement!
- Rated 5 out of 5Very nice to quickly change the privaty settings!
> simple and slick design
> rollover "explain message"
> suggestions for bad or good settings
I like it!
The ability to create some own presets, would be useful.