- Rated 1 out of 5Enhanced Privacy does not protect against WebRTC Leak!
- Rated 5 out of 5N3s
- Rated 5 out of 5Thank you for your work, Jeremy. Much appreciated.
One request. Is it possible to make Privacy Settings remember our choices for individual domains? For example, i would love to have the ability to toggle resistFingerprinting to false on site/domain "x" and leave it True elsewhere. Nevertheless, thank you for all the hard-work. And an excellent choice of icon, blends very well with Quantum style!
- Rated 5 out of 5The more privacy options the better.
I believe the addon has all the currently possible privacy features Firefox has exposed (hence the 5 stars).
Hope it keeps being updated as more features are getting into firefox (even if they're in their beta status)
- Rated 5 out of 5Love the extension.
1) Would it be possible to make a Thunderbird version?
2) An undo button would be great (when clicking on the pre-select configurations).
3) It took me a while to figure out what the lock and the eye symbol meant. I think it means that the lock is security related and the eye privacy related. Perhaps an tool-tip could be added when hovering over the icons.
4) Some of the settings could benefit from additional information when hovering over them.
- Rated 1 out of 5some option are in red, not possible to change
- Rated 5 out of 5The best...Thank you!!!
- Rated 3 out of 5hi
Where can i find out the success of Privacy Settings Addon?
I think it makes Problems with TWITTER header image changing and upload! :(
What are safe setting for twitter?