- by Ziram, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Works really well. I wish the next update has supports for whitelist in firefox container. So, my twitter link will not redirected to nitter when it is inside container, but it should redirects me when i use it outside container.
- by Michael N., 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5I like this addon very much, but this latest update enabled search-engine redirects out of the blue and by doing so gave me a nice ten-minute scare where I wasn't sure if I somehow managed to contract malware or my DNS was being tampered with.Sorry about that, the issue was flagged by others as well and has been addressed in the latest version (search redirects are off by default now), I promise to never do anything like this again! 🙂
- by njegos, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5Great job! Excellent add-on. Thank you for your hard work. I have one suggestion. Can you please consider adding https://teddit.net/ as a redirect for reddit?
Edit: Here's teddit on GitHub: https://github.com/teddit-net/teddit
- by Hosein, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5As someone who doesn't have an instagram account I find this incredibly useful for not facing the sign up wall. Also Twitter is blocked in my country so switching to nitter quickly I can easily see the contents of the tweets I click on.
It's simple one of the most useful addons I've ever had.
- by ThierryM, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Thanks for your extension very useful !
Since few days, this extension doesn't work on Firefox 82.0.3 (64 bits) on Ubuntu 18.04. The Youtube links doesn't work and when I paste the link directly on the address bar I obtain this message : "L’adresse n’a pas été reconnue. Firefox ne sait pas ouvrir cette adresse car l’un des protocoles suivants (https) n’est associé à aucun programme ou n’est pas autorisé dans ce contexte". If I deactivate this extension, all work "fine".I'm sorry I don't understand the error message, perhaps you have enabled FreeTube redirects by accident? Maybe try removing and adding the extension again to clear all settings back to default.