- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16040564, a year agoI think the application is totally worthless. I've been accessing a site on a regular basis and suddenly it wants me to play the capatsha (can't spell) game. I've jumped through the hoops and it still wants me to play the game. I'm using firefox, will not use ie or the other ms browser.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Dimtuhop, 2 years agoWill redeem a token when you hit a cloudflare captcha page, but will still require you to solve a captcha. That means that this addon is completely useless, don't know why cloudflare recommend it.
- Rated 1 out of 5by wooten, 2 years agoPrevents certain website from working correctly, especially those whose Ddos is protected by Cloudflare. This add-on doesn't help at all: Captchas page doesn't charge, and I can't even get more Cloudflare passes! I only can get hCaptcha passes... ?! Useless. "Log CF Redemption to Console" doesn't even work. And if you ask for a special cookie to get access to websites, you need to give away your data such as your email adress - and probably more. USELESS.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Baal_Bes, 2 years agoШпионский аддон, который навязывается авторами hCaptcha, чтобы собирать статистику с браузера. При этом сама система hCaptcha искусственно замедленна и организована построена таким образом, чтобы было крайне сложно её успешно пройти, с целью навязывания установки данного аддона.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14181320, 2 years agoDoes NOT work as advertised. Waste of time to install and space on my machine. Since installing, captcha problems are now so bad that I am unable to pass any captcha.
In my opinion, this extension is COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY WORTHLESS.