by Dimtuhop, 2 months ago
Rated 1 out of 5
Will redeem a token when you hit a cloudflare captcha page, but will still require you to solve a captcha. That means that this addon is completely useless, don't know why cloudflare recommend it.
- by Firefox user 16967731, a day agoRated 1 out of 5Utterly useless, and therefore highly suspect.
Have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times over several months to ZERO noted benefit.
- by Firefox user 16040564, 4 days agoRated 1 out of 5I think the application is totally worthless. I've been accessing a site on a regular basis and suddenly it wants me to play the capatsha (can't spell) game. I've jumped through the hoops and it still wants me to play the game. I'm using firefox, will not use ie or the other ms browser.
- by Problematic, 24 days agoRated 1 out of 51. This add-on name is very misleading. This won't enhance your privacy. It should be renamed to Captcha Pass.
2. Screenshot is outdated and showing Google Captcha. Cloudflare is now using hCaptcha.
3. Not working on Brave with private window.
4. Why are you blocking people with captchawall? Don't you want people to read your whatever things online?