Rated 3.4 out of 5
3.4 Stars out of 5
by Angel Hess, 2 months ago
Rated 5 out of 5
Functions good. No problem with Cloudflare hCaptcha. Makes viewing websites in year late 2020 much easier. 5 Star! Reviewers marking low star rating maybe not installing and using add-on correctly. Some features in beta yes. But functions good. If having problems try writing to support or one of the team members on the support link on add-on page.
- by Firefox user 16611524, 4 days agoRated 1 out of 5I hope you like the phrase "Please stand by, while we are checking your browser..." because you're going to be seeing a lot of it if you try to use this garbage, deceptive, broken system.
- by Barrett, 22 days agoRated 5 out of 5This works well for me, even with a (mostly) private setup on a VPN and custom config. However, I use Firefox 75 ESR, so I cannot speak to interactions between newer versions of the browser and the extension.
- by tnbuck, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Totally worthless, doesn't bypass and website gets stuck in an endless loop. I wasted hour of my time with this. I hate captchas and cloudfail. I will avoid sites with it unless I HAVE TO USE A SITE.
- by juan, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Although I read many negative reviews, for me it works pretty well for file sites. The captcha page still shows up, but the file starts downloading anyway without having to complete the captcha. Love it!
- by W. Jerry, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Not working properly. Always ZERO Cloudflare Pass, it just does not increase. More strangely, after actually doing a Cloudflare captcha (not just click once, but need to choose pictures) when visiting a website, the hCaptcha Pass count DECREASES! WHY??
A Mainland China user.
- by Firefox user 13296347, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Does absolutely nothing. Despite the fact, that I have it installed and I completed test captcha, nothing changed and I still see human verification prompts.