To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Privacy Badger sends the Do Not Track header with each request and evaluates the likelihood that you are still being tracked. If a domain appears to be tracking you on multiple websites, Privacy Badger automatically blocks your request from being sent to the tracking domain.
Our extension shows you one of three states for each tracker. Red means block the tracker. Yellow means that we don't send cookies or referers to the tracker. Green means unblocked (probably because the third party does not appear to be tracking you - yet). You can click on the Privacy Badger icon in your browser's toolbar if you wish to override the automatic blocking settings.
Nothing can stop the Privacy Badger from eating cookies when it's hungry!
Privacy Badger is a project of the Electronic Frontier Foundation (https://www.eff.org)
* Only run migration script on unload
* Upgrade Jquery for mozilla validation
* Only migrate data every 24 hours so as to not impact performance
* Preparing for transition to web extensions
* Changes to Chinese and Spanish translations
* AMO only release
* Fixes an error in the build scripts which reintroduced a firefox bug for AMO users
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following: