To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
A green icon indicates the presence of a 'print stylesheet'. Webpages with a print stylesheet have been specifically formatted for printing. Click on the green icon to print.
Sometimes web sites provide a completely separate page for printing. An orange icon indicates that the extension detects a link to a 'print version'. Click on the orange icon to load the 'print version' of the page.
- Print Hint does not find print versions for all webpages/websites
- In all versions of Firefox you can add the Print button to your menu bar as follows:
Right-click on the menu-bar, click 'customize' and then drag the icon labeled 'print' to the menu-bar.
- For recent versions of Firefox there are directions for customizing the menu bar here:
Note: there is a display issue on Windows with the print button. This can be solved by either:
1. Enable Small Icons: (right-click on toolbar, choose Customize and enable option 'Use Small Icons'
2. Move the print button to another toolbar (right-click on toolbar, choose Customize and drag print button to a toolbar such as the tabs toolbar)
We hope to solve the issue in a future release.