- by Firefox user 13292139, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Um atalho para um site da web. Eu procuro uma extensão que funcione com o Firefox.
- by iji, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5I was "printing" a page with selected and unselected radio buttons. The extension not only deleted the buttons, but upon closing, it reset all the radio buttons. LOL
- by Firefox user 13343420, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5does not work on gmail.com, while i downloaded it for gmail.com. what a bad test from mozilla.
works good. but print edit extension was better. the only problem in this extension is it dont have so much feature like google chrome & its delete function deletes matter when selected without asking. if it ask before deletion of selected item, it looks better .
- by Firefox user 12728683, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Just installed this extension on FF v56.0.2 and it does absolutely nothing when I click the button. I restarted FF and still nothing! Is this extension incompatible with some other extensions? Which ones? If anyone can offer a solution - I'll try again. Otherwise guess I'll move on.
Update: I uninstalled and reinstalled as requested. Version is 2.1.0. Now get "Ack! Invalid URL' when I try using this extension. Maybe not ready for "prime time"?
- by Firefox user 12623088, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Maybe I'm missing something here. The extension has a single button that randomly removes big chunks of web pages. The user has no control over what to remove and what to keep. There is only an option to remove images, but most of the time the extension already removes many images by default, so this part doesn't work right.
The results on most pages are really bad.
I tested this on Google news, Amazon, and other pages I use. This is totally useless.
A suggestion to the author: refer to the Print Edit extensions which do this much better, and offer many editing options.
- by Firefox user 13255253, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 51) This service uses an external server for processing your often PRIVATE data. Take it as someone reads your financial correspondence, contents of your bank account, when you are "printing" them out into PDF.
And the author keeps it in secret
If you have any suggestions to make this clearer, we are happy to hear them.
2. The description of the plugin clearly states that we modify the page - "Makes a Printer Friendly & PDF version of any webpage. Removes navigation, ads, and junk" - Where do we state that we leave the page untouched?