Review by Firefox user 17816295
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13538331, 4 days agoSince Uprgrade to Windows 11 some months ago, Print with System dialoge does not work any more with Print Friendly (Firefox). Although the problem has been reported immediately and there were several updates of Windows 11, Firefox and (presumably) Print Friendly, this problem has not been fixed. Supposedly Microsoft has changed the interface to "Pront with system dialogue" and Print Friendly has not been upgraded to support the change. I need that because I often do not want to print the whole but only some specific pages. Pages cannot be specified with Print Firendly directly. As a consequence, I have to print into PDF and select the pages wanted later. A lot of additional work.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Ted, 23 days agoThis sucks in a big way it does not work. just causes me a pain in the A@#
- Rated 1 out of 5by Larry_CA, a month agoSucks. Won't install properly. Waste of time. False advertising
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17868463, 2 months agoIt may not work 100% of the time but it is generally reliable and a very useful tool.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Mark2095, 2 months agoI give 3 stars at this time for these two reasons:
The images on the page during editing are not resizable.
The small square to resize them, at the bottom right corner of the image does not work.
I have to copy the image to my desktop, then delete the image on the page, then drag the copied image from my desktop back into the page, which then the small square works to resize the image.
I could not tell the developer about this bug issue because his website has no feedback or contact form. - thus, with these 2 issues, I gave it 3 stars, where it should be 4.5 stars if only the image resizing works properly.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Utilisateur du Renard de feu, 2 months agoUne des meilleurs que j'ai trouvé, le seul bémol pour moi c'est que l'on est obligé de redimensionner les photos toutes en même temps et pas de façon indépendante.
- Rated 5 out of 5by journalista, 2 months agoI have used this addon for many years, on both Chrome and Firefox, and have absolutely no complaints. It has saved me so much time, whether it is to print or save as pdf. That said, I think that websites are quite at fault for being so difficult to printout or even read articles. I'd like to thank the developers, whoever they may be. Thank you!