by Firefox user 14684230, 2 years ago
Rated 5 out of 5
In my experience, this has been hands down the most consistent html to pdf add_on in Firefox. It seems like I only recall a single instance where it failed to perform. Other than that it has consistently and faithfully reproduced html documents in pdf format. The only caveat is that if the Open radio button is chosen the browser window will automatically close after the converted document downloads and will subsequently restart. It's a small inconvenience; so I normally click the Save option. It's one of the best add_ons in Firefox! Reading through some of the other reviews on the product, it's obviously a hit and a clear favorite. Because of that I have in addition bookmarked the website https://www.printfriendly.com
- by alexX2, a month agoRated 1 out of 5For years this was an absolute essential for me. I depended on it every single day, but since the last update it does not work at all. Pretty much devastated and looking for an alternative.
- by dkd, a month agoRated 5 out of 5I knew that some of the websites would figure out how to block this wonderful extension. They did. I save those to pocket which usually works.
I need paper copies sometimes for classes and can't get them now.
This extension works beautifully for capturing, sans ads, and printing. I love it.
- by Michael - Desert-Rat, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5An outstanding extension. The new editing capability only improves PF&PDF. Easy to use with no hiccups (after the recent "fix"), not only is this extension a great addition to FF, but Support is very responsive and helpful.
- by Ben, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5Very helpful add-on, happy to use it frequently. One small request: please allow us to to change the automatic date reporting format (e.g. "Month(Text) Day, Year") instead of the US-centric dating format. I have to go in and manually change the date through the "Edit" function to make my PDFs internationally accessible. Thanks for reading and hopefully integrating this feedback.
- by Firefox user 16914113, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5If it's not broken, don't fix it! What trash bin on the tool bar? I can't find it. I loved the older version, I used it all the time. I can't even use this new version to let you know if I like it or not because I can't locate that dang trash bin.
- by Kinkade, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5I loved the PrintFriendly plugin in my FireFox -until the update yesterday. Since then, it doesn't load on the majority of sites no images anymore. e.g., take ebay.com : No images at all anymore. Guess I have to go back to the old 3.2 version, that worked like a charm.
Developer responseposted 3 months agoWe have restored the previous content selection algorithm in version 5.0.0 which should fix this. If you are happy about the extension now, please consider revising your rating.
- by SilverFox, 4 months agoRated 2 out of 5Delete Button deletes images and texts from the screen, but they are remain in the PDF.
Developer responseposted 4 months agoOops! We have released a new version (4.3.0) which fixes that. Thank you for reporting it.
If you are happy about the extension now, please consider revising your rating.
Edit: We have fixed the issue separately at our PDF generation service now so that the bug fix is available in 4.2.0 also.