Wont close sometimes: Workaround Rated 4 out of 5 stars
4 stars because it gets the job done better than anything else I've tried! Thanks
I find that the addon often refuses to quit once I've printed to pdf. My workflow:
- File > Print Edit
- Web Style
- Select the boy of text > Delete Except
- Select straggling elements > Delete
- Print (Save As PDF - I'm on a Mac)
- Close - This is where the Print Edit toolbar refuses to disappear!
My workaround is to hit File > Print Edit again. Sometimes I seem to need to Ctrl+Tab to another FF tab first? Usually does the trick. Worst case scenario, restart the browser.
- easy: would love to be able to insert <br> in text to allow line wrapping, and therefore larger print size without cropping
- trickier: dragging edges of divs to resize them
- mission?: draggable divs!
Thanks for a great Addon! Tim
Please make contact
In order to investigate this problem, your help is needed in performing a few simple tests. Please make contact by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.