Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- SDK updated to the latest version to allow Firefox compatibility.
- Keyboard shortcut for toggling Presentation Mode: Control-Alt-P to enter and exit
- Support for clearing the downloaded file list when entering Presentation Mode. This behavior is set through the preferences. Default: do not clear the downloads list.
- Control the behavior of tabs when exiting Presentation Mode: you can either choose keep the tabs you opened during the presentation or you can choose to close them. This behavior is set through the preferences. Default: close all tabs you opened during the presentation when you exit Presentation Mode.
- The active tab before entering Presentation Mode is now restored.
- In cases where the bookmarks toolbar was already hidden, Presentation Mode would reveal it on exit. This has now been fixed and the bookmarks toolbar is collapsed only if it is visible.
- There were some issues with the handling of tabs that were opened during the presentation. You can now choose the behavior of the tabs using the preferences.