Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Text labels are now vertically centered on toolbar. (Manuel Reimer, suggested by Yves Goergen)
- Removed hack for visualizing unchecked checkboxes in menus (toggling between "checkbox" and "radio" type of menuitem). The default behaviour is now the operating system default. If you want to have a better distinction between "button" and unchecked "checkbox/extcheck" items, give the new "Visualize unchecked checkboxes in menus" checkbox in the "Options" pane of the PrefBar configuration window a try. (Manuel Reimer)
- Added warning message if you import BTN files in the old "RDF based" format. It is recommended to re-export such files to migrate them to the new "JSON based" format as used by PrefBar since version 6.0. (Manuel Reimer)
- Fixed "Clear Cache" for Firefox 32 (Manuel Reimer, reported by rold5 via MozillaZine forum)
- Added support for Favicons in the "link" buttons on PrefBar (Manuel Reimer, suggested by Daniel Middleman)
- Initial support for the "Australis" theme (Manuel Reimer)
- Fixed a compatibility problem with "Clear Downloads" button on Firefox 26 (Manuel Reimer)
- Help system updated (Manuel Reimer)
- Replaced all occurrences of "Preferences Toolbar" with just "PrefBar". I don't want to advertise PrefBar to be a "toolbar" (separate bar in your browser) anymore, as this is just wrong with current PrefBar versions. You can use the "PrefBar menu" button or you can move the PrefBar button group to other toolbars. No need to use PrefBar's own toolbar! (Manuel Reimer)