- by Ahmed, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5The only one other note taking extension for Firefox (which connects to the website). This will be amazing so long as they give us one project for free so we can keep one project for all notes for websites.
- by Icekhold, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5I usually don't write reviews. I'm too lazy, and when I rate an extension or anything else, I simply click on the stars.
But this extension *totally* deserves a review! It is, without a doubt, the most helpful research and categorization tool for Firefox I have EVER used or come across, and I've been using Firefox since Mozilla came into existence--I switched straight from Netscape Navigator (makes me feel old! xP)
The point is, I *highly* recommend this extension to anyone interested in research or just organizing notes about anything while surfing. Thank you, developer(s). You guys pwn! <3 =D
- by Claudette, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Works fine on my computer. I was looking for a Weava similar app on Firefox, since Weava is not available on here. I was pleasantly surprised with this program. You get 1 project for free, and the more you highlight has no effect on program performance. It's fast and really comes in handy! It's def. a must for traditionally disorganized researchers like me!
The free version is quite versatile and I'm considering purchasing premium, but only hesitate because its a bit pricey. Wish they offered student pricing!
- by SirDragonDrop, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Horrible add-on! in all my years this has to be the most predatory app. No prices were given before you sign up?!?! I asked for my account to be deleted and I am considering more action such as BBB reporting.
Ugh! why do this to people?
- by Firefox user 15431286, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5When you sign up for this, the promoters then tell you that you can only have one project running and then you have to pay for my guess a USA? currency based subscription. Sorry but the fact i can't delete my account in the "contact" page, because it keeps on redirecting to the project page is stupid.
Please make the subscription process in BLACK AND WHITE on this page before considering zapping people that use the extension.
- by TiLO, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5This program is a life saver. Both with universities studies and at work, collating research is made so easy. And best of all, my study buddies and colleagues love how we can save all our highlights and notes into a single document or spreadsheet for easier recall and referencing; especially in law school and at the firm ... I purchased a subscription because it is that good. Wish I had found this sooner, yet better late than never.
One thing that needs attention is the use of computer saved PDF files when dragged into the browser in Firefox ... unlike Chrome or Chromium browsers, it doesn't recognize the file and you have to select it using the Browse button on the browser. After that, all works fine. In Chrome, the PDF and Powernotes play nice with drag and drop! Thanks Powernotes. Life saver!