Reviews for Power Thesaurus - Synonyms & Antonyms
Power Thesaurus - Synonyms & Antonyms by Power Thesaurus
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13824172, 2 months agoWorked great till it started bricking Google Maps for some odd reason.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Jules Text, 4 months agoI see some users are having difficulties. The extension is working perfectly for me, though. I get a small popup for words I want to check and there's no page reload or redirect issue.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Dan Knight, 5 months agoUsed to love this addon, but the page reload bug is ruining the experience.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Kayzzz, 5 months agoThis was a 5 stars addon, but I am unable to use it on firefox without "reload" error. It's been happening for a few months now. I reinstall but same results.
- Rated 2 out of 5by flyingfox851, 6 months agoI loved this extension on chrome but on firefox it doesn't work properly. It will keep asking to reload the page whenever I highlight anything and even after reloading it often doesn't work. Incredibly annoying to the point of me just looking the word up on google to save time.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17660653, 6 months agoconstantly requesting page reload-- not helpful if I have to open another tab to search for synonyms, fix your bugs
- Rated 2 out of 5by DarkFalcon, a year agoEhh... Not really what I want. If I wanted a whole webpage in a new tab opening up I may as well select the word, and select "Search Google for ". I really wanted a little popup in the context menu, or something instead of opening a tab and the end of my open tabs, and then when I close that having to navigate back to my previously active tab (I have lots of tabs open usually). I guess powerthesaurus want traffic to their site, and putting the information in a menu won't achieve that. Even perhaps the top say 5 suggestions, and then have a button to open the powerthesaurus website would be 100x better than current implementation.
- Rated 5 out of 5by dolorous_dude, 2 years agovery convenient! good settings!
(lil feedback: if I were you I would tighten up the pop-up window margins & make dark mode darker🖤)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14336700, 2 years agoExpand your vocabulary easily. One feature I found useful was the Power Thesarus icon in your text. It would open in a small window for the top 10 synonyms and antonyms, with the with a link to more on their website.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Jocelyn McCue, 3 years agoVery useful Add-on, and simple to use without adding any clutter to the browser