To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Once you install this plugin, a pause on fail tool button will be available in Selenium IDE toolbar. See the screen shot for details.
Mini user guide for the plugin
* Click on the pause on fail tool button to turn the pause on fail on.
* Click on the pause on fail tool button again to turn the pause on fail off.
* You can turn pause on fail on or off any time, including when the test is running.
* Once the test case pauses due to pause on fail, you can use the usual resume/step buttons to continue the test execution.
- The test case will not be paused if the failure is on the last command of any test case.
To use this plugin, you will need to install Selenium IDE extension of at least version 1.0.4 first. Only in English for now, more languages will be added on requests.
As usual feel free to leave comments, improvements, advise, criticism, problems on my blog at http://blog.reallysimplethoughts.com/. Please do not use the review here to report issues.
Feel free to leave comments / bug reports / suggestions on my blog or a review here.