To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
PourBico 0.8.1-signed.1-signed Requires Restart
Speed up your testing and debugging times with PourBico. By intercepting HTTP requests, PourBico allows you to modify each response (headers and body) via inline edits or by replacing resources with local or external ones.
About this Add-on
PourBico (pronunciation: /puʁ/ /ˈbi.ko/) intercepts all HTTP requests in the browser giving you the chance to modify the response's body, allowing you to test changes on the fly.
PourBico's tracker not only lists each request but also gives you options to:
- Open/View original source code - Show and edit the original source code, if changes are made and saved, the recently saved code will be used in place of the original.
- Replace a response with code created in PourBico
- Open/View Headers - Show and edit to modify request and response headers
- Replace a response with a new URL. The resource from this URL will be used instead of the original one.
- Replace a response using a local file. Choose a file from the filesystem to use as a replacement resource. Changes to the local file will show up automatically.
- Images can be opened and replaced but not edited inline.
- Logo made by Nuno Loureiro (http://www.nloureiro.com/)
- PourBico's editor uses Ace (http://ace.c9.io/) and JSBeautifier (http://jsbeautifier.org/)
Changes can be tested by reloading the page.
Checkout this video to see how it works http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K48PKli7TUM or here http://videos.sapo.pt/2ZSeOjSctQHNAB0bIV9N
For those who like terminal stuff, check out this proxy made by a friend https://github.com/fabiosantoscode/magicProxy