Review by Alex_ReD
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17464099, 9 months agoIts great, but it now causes my browser to boot-loop so i must uninstall/disable for now.
Developer responseposted 4 months agoHey, I just pushed an update that fixes this issue. Hope this helps!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15028866, 10 months agoI like this extension for browsing the web, but when I launch jupyter notebooks from the terminal, I have to disable this addon so it will redirect to the localhost port properly. It would be nice to have a way to add per-site exceptions, or an exception for localhost in general.
Developer responseposted 10 months agoGlad you like the extension. I haven’t had time recently to add a whitelist option but will be adding it soon. There are plenty of instances where accessing localhost should be allowed
- Rated 5 out of 5by Sergio, a year agoIt works as intended! :D
Developer responseposted a year agoIm glad! If you experience any bugs please feel free to reach out to me.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Shaqtin', a year agoAwesome Job! Legit and Open Source
- Rated 5 out of 5by Bad3r, 2 years agoGreat plugin to prevent websites from port scanning you. It blocks every method of scanning I could think of; HTTP HTTPS and websockets