Websites can be added to Blacklist / Whitelist. For every list you can configure separately, what websites are allowed to do. For Example: Block Windows, but allow new tabs.
Popupblocker is not detected as a Popup Blocker by most websites, because it let open the popups and then blocks them.
- can prevent that websites can open new windows
- can prevent that websites can open new tabs
- "Smart" option: websites can not open more than one tab at a time
- "Block all" option: websites can not open new tabs without your permission
- separated settings for Blacklist / Whitelist
- is not detected as a Popup Blocker by most websites
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
- Add-on Links
- Mozilla Public License, version 2.0
- Version History