- by adrem7, 22 days agoRated 2 out of 5If you want pop-ups blocked, this works well enough. However the functionality to allow popups you want doesn't work at all.
Say you click something and it should open a popup (and you want it open) a little notifications appears saying popup blocked with two actions (allow, deny). Click deny the notification disappears and the popup doesn't open, great. Click allow and the notification disappears and the popup doesn't open... Not great.
Whitelisting sites is difficult as well.
Very little flexibility with this tool. Hope you want whatever popups the devs have decided to block blocked, because if you don't you're stuffed.
- by Firefox user 17248526, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5I don't know how this works for normal pop-ups, because I already have a extension that blocks them. but I wanted one to block annoying ones that open a new tab every few times I click on a html5 player to choose a control. this add-on did not do anything more than my old one did from another author.
- by Firefox user 16954318, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Effective popup blocker. The website that i used to watch movies has an annoying popup every time i click anywhere in the page.
The Popup Blocker (strict) removed all of that.
Keep up the good work by maintaining this add-on.
- by Ben Yahceph, 5 months agoRated 2 out of 5so we all know what this is for. Watching online t.v, (fuk youtube). It works, sure, but not to my liking. I needed all tabs blocked, page remain still, and remove annoying pop-ups and redirects.. it did this half-assed. Had to delete because at a certain point, it just stop catching the requests and let them just roll on through. tf eurogentiles?
- by Firefox user 14502097, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5seemed to work perfectly for what I needed it to do, there is a cool auto deny option that unfortunately isn't enabled by default, I set mine to 6 seconds and will auto deny if I don't press allow in that timeframe.