Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 11811872, 17 days agoRated 1 out of 5das add-ons Blockt nicht mehr ganz besonders bei
the add-ons no longer particularly block
Developer responseposted 17 days agoHi dear user,
I checked it and popups blocked,
I guess you added it to Firefox whitelist, Please go to:
Privacy & Security Tab
Find Block pop-up windows
Click on Exceptions And check your site is not listed there as whitelist.
Please let me know if it solve the issue.
- by Firefox user 15687702, a month agoRated 3 out of 5Doesn't work for me. See for yourself. Go to sfgate.com and experience the relentless pop-up video which neither this pop-up blocker, nor script blocker ultimate, prevents from running, even after manually blacklisting.
Developer responseposted a month agoHi dear,
As I could not find any popup in that page, please send a screenshot of the popup or record and send it to my mail. My addon is not Overly blocker.
- by Sam, a month agoRated 4 out of 5I had no pop-ups sneak by this extension in the wild. When testing it against a controlled environment from a website, it failed only on the drop-down popup. The extension is strange in that is needs Firefox's default pop-up blocker activated but does seem to fortify or add additional rules on top of Firefox's pop-up blocker. Deactivating the browser pop-up setting basically disabled the extension as well. There is no seamless way to add individually to the white or blacklist, only whole domains. Clicking on the yellow notification strip to add to whitelist sends it straight to Firefox whitelist settings. You have to copy & paste into the whitelist or blacklist for individual pop-ups. If you simply want to block pop-ups, it does a good job but needs little polish for features.
Developer responseposted a month agoHi dear user,
You could add domains to whitelist and blacklist through my addon menu and there is no need to copy and paste them.
In my opinion adding whole domain it enough and there is no need to add filter based on full url, adding these types of rules will decrease performance and make it complex for some users, consider that I use Regular Expressions in my addon, Do all users could set rules?
My addon not overlay blocker, Drop-down popups are known as overlays.Try Script Blocker Ultimate it may help you for blocking them by blocking scripts and requests.
I hope get your 5 starts in the features.
- by Firefox user 14352391, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5go back to the simple design!!!!! if i wanted a lot of options, i would of choose a different pop up blocker, I've used yours over the years because it was simple to toggle off and on, don't like the new design at allMy dear user,
please use this link to download older versions,
9.7.* is older version that you referring to it.
You can switch between AA and BABW options to simulate turn off and on same as older version.
Keep in my to turn off my addon auto update after installing old version in Addons section.
If you need more help please send me an email inorder to send you screenshots.
I hope you change your rate and review.
- by WernerFP, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5This Popup Blocker generates pop-ups with payment/donation requests. Totally unacceptable!
Maybe without "Happy New Year!" popups with intrusive payment requests? Maybe with a discreet update information instead of aggressive product advertising?
Are you really surprised that users of your popup blocker are annoyed by such popups?
(Other people might be happy when they receive New Year greetings with payment requests from their software components ... I don't want that.)How I notify users about new version and new features?
It was a Happy New Year message.
Your review and rate and treatment is unbelievable!
My addons are completely Free, Without any ads, without tracking users, without selling users data to third companies,
Some addons needs supports from users to continue free, Is that good if I released it as Premium version? some users are poor and some users haven't Payal account.I released it free and request money.
It is not annoying popup, I received great response from donnors in my mailbox.
I hope you respect to my work.When som e users were in the weekend, I was working on my new version and these type of reactions is not believable and friendly.
Several hundred thousands of users will viewed that message.
I hope you update your review and rating.
- by Firefox user 7014692, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Works really well and better than other add ons. I wish there was a way to see the link of pop up websites so I could block that website or if its safe.
Edit: Thank you so much it worked!
Developer responseposted 5 months agoThank you so much.
You could view and allow it in notification bar, If you don't see it,
Please check this setting:
Please type this in url:
in search box
this config should be true.
Let me know if your issue solved.
Edit: You're welcome.