Rated 3.2 out of 5
3.2 Stars out of 5
- by Andralon, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5this actually works.
blocked pinterest in NoScript ages ago just because every time i've gone from a google picture search link to pinterest it
1. didn't show the picture but a random page with
2. the login popup
3. after the login -> picture gone
this works great. and i didn't even have to restart the browser.
thanks for your good work, Sir.
- by digigramer, 7 months agoRated 4 out of 5pinterest.com websites is very aggressive graying-out the sceen untill 'u tap this from the top right corner BUT they have made a webpage i'm viewing un-scrollable at least once. But this does work (for the most part) on pinterest webpages, they
- by AnthyG, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Works great, except that it also redirects if already logged in. If I have checked correctly, then you might just have to check if an element with the class `App` or `AppBase` exists as that doesn't seem to be the case for when not logged in (even if on a search page).
- by Firefox user 14686318, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I installed the 3.0 version, it still doesn't work. Redirects to the login page just several seconds after I opened any pinterest page.
this one for example https://www.pinterest.com/pin/550142910721396922/thank you for the URL. Its working on my end.
Can you please try re-install the addon and then restarting your browser window as well.
I would appreciate further communication over addon support email.