The identity management platform pidder will help you organize your personal and sensitive data enabling you to separately manage both virtual and real identities.
Your data will always be encrypted on the client side in Firefox prior to any transfer to a server using AES-256-CBC. Only you have the key for that encryption and no-one else. This Add-on will give you access to your pidder data without having to go through pidder's portal site.
You can login to your favorite services with a single click, use your pidder data to fill entire forms or individual fields, or generate strong passphrases. Should you so wish, the Add-on will also send data for newly created registration forms back to your pidder account. That way you keep informed what information you have disclosed and to whom.
It's your data. Treat it with care.
After installation you'll have a pidder entry in the right click context menu of Firefox offering the following:
- one click logins
- automatically fill entire forms
- specifically fill individual form fields
- generate strong and secure passphrases (passwords)
- securely save registration data in encrypted form back into your pidder account
And you may want to watch a screencast demonstrating the usage
of this Add-on.
Additional functionality of the pidder service portal (pidder.com)
- encrypted exchange of messages (RSA/AES).
- structuring your real and/or virtual identities using personas, wallets and cards.
- gradually share your data with contacts, acquaintances, friends, confidants, partners
- or leave it for your eyes only
- Dropbox, encrypted anonymous messages