To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Changes on client/server communication
* Fixed bug for multiple tabs opened when looking for content on the manual
* Fixed other bugs and typing mistakes
* Changes to the visual
* Improvement on performance
* Fixed some bugs
Now the addons works in the extesion toolbar, in the bottom of the window, is much faster and includes some new fewtures.
BUT, it is still needing a few more adjusts, which will be brought in the (soon) next updates.
Adjusted to work on Firefox 4 beta
* Fixed bug with the "about" window when running on mac;
* Changes to the Class/Form Generator. Now, it accepts comments to properties and offers three different constructor parameters formats;
* Changes in the "did you mean" algorithm;
* Added link to see the quickList.
* Optimized search engine for functions;
* Changes to the Layout;
* Shortcuts and more accessibility features;
* "Did you mean" feature;
* "See it in the manual" feature.
! PHd is under BSD license. It was used to generate the documentation and function dictionary, found in the server.
! The addon is under MIT License.
- NetBeans added to Tools Menu
- Images problem fixed, on Tools Menu
- Some new groups added, to the groups List
* Thanks for the feedback we have had, this is what will help this addon to grow stronger ;)
Fixed: tooltip on ClasseGenerator
Added: control with keyboards avoiding label "Showing:20/X"