Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Changes on client/server communication
* Fixed bug for multiple tabs opened when looking for content on the manual
* Fixed other bugs and typing mistakes
* Changes to the visual
* Improvement on performance
* Fixed some bugs
Now the addons works in the extesion toolbar, in the bottom of the window, is much faster and includes some new fewtures.
BUT, it is still needing a few more adjusts, which will be brought in the (soon) next updates.
Adjusted to work on Firefox 4 beta
* Fixed bug with the "about" window when running on mac;
* Changes to the Class/Form Generator. Now, it accepts comments to properties and offers three different constructor parameters formats;
* Changes in the "did you mean" algorithm;
* Added link to see the quickList.
* Optimized search engine for functions;
* Changes to the Layout;
* Shortcuts and more accessibility features;
* "Did you mean" feature;
* "See it in the manual" feature.
! PHd is under BSD license. It was used to generate the documentation and function dictionary, found in the server.
! The addon is under MIT License.
- NetBeans added to Tools Menu
- Images problem fixed, on Tools Menu
- Some new groups added, to the groups List
* Thanks for the feedback we have had, this is what will help this addon to grow stronger ;)