- Rated 5 out of 5IT WORKS 24/11/2019 THANKYOUUUUUUUUUU
- Rated 4 out of 5After installing seem to be able to view 'most' PB images that I previously could not. Maybe the remaining missing images were taken off the PB sight. Great work to the team behind this extension. Hope you're able to maintain it. Means a lot to a lot of people obviously. Hope the exec at PB who's responsible for this s**t gets their karma.
- Rated 1 out of 5Don't work. Too bad Photobucket beat this one.
- Rated 1 out of 5Compared to the AddOn "Photobucket Embedded Image Fix" for Chrome, this supposed port doesn't work.
- Rated 1 out of 5didn't work
- Rated 5 out of 5lol
- Rated 1 out of 5Doesn't work...
- Rated 3 out of 5This used to work, however it does not anymore. I would suspect that Photobucket has modified their code to stop this fix, which is quite unfortunate. I would hope that there's a way to update this to bypass their ridiculous paywall, but this would require pretty diligent updates to keep ahead of PB's patching.
- Rated 1 out of 5doesn't work
- Rated 5 out of 5This has served excellently well up until now, but unfortunately no longer works. I hope there will be an update soon.
- Rated 4 out of 5This extension worked great when I first downloaded it on 10/7/17, however it seems to no longer work.
- Rated 3 out of 5I still see the guage where the image should be...
- Rated 5 out of 5I wonder if PB will take this down, since they're now charging $400/year to embed images. But we can expect their demise soon anyway, charging more than any other photohosting service.
PB also owns Tinypic, and so far, embedding is still free there, but loaded with ads.
- Rated 5 out of 5好
- Rated 4 out of 5Working just fine. Thank you!
- Rated 5 out of 5Ridiculously easy, and it works!